- You know more about Haber than Hitler.
- Smoke coming out from a truck's exhaust pipe makes you think of the formula for incomplete combustion.
- You see a mole on a person's face, you call them AVOGADRO.
- You spray deodorant on yourself and think, "This mixture of esters smells quite nice."
- You don't use deodorant.
- You use a molecular modelling kit to make a dog, and you name it ethanol.
- Yes, ethanol does look like a dog.
- You get upset by yellow candle flames (think of all that CARBON MONOXIDE!!)
- You don't form friendships, you form hydrogen bonds.
Q: Why did the white bear dissolve in water?
A: Because it was polar.